BCA Newsletter 36 out now

BCA Chair

newsletter_36_promo.jpg

The latest issue of the BCA newsletter, number 36, July 2019, is now available.

This is an absolutely bumper issue with something of interest for everyone, spanning AGM news, details about the upcoming member ballot, youth and development, equipment and techniques, insurance, regional news, events and some new caving books too, all beautifully finished with some top notch images from our featured photographer, Nicky Bayley.

Our thanks to our newsletter editor, David Rose, for his top notch efforts in bringing this together.

Paper copies of this will be printed and sent to a variety of club huts and other caver venues over the coming week.

Click here to download it...

Madness

I like the new look. Much more professional looking.

Lots to read in there also.

Well done to all involved (y)

andrewmcleod

It all looks remarkably professional, and that's not something I normally say about BCA publicity work! :) Often the quality content has been there, but the style has been lacking. This is a very respectable edition that I would be happy distributing to bodies outside caving with the intention of showing the BCA in a good light.

It is also nice to see material from the CNCC and DCC; it would be even better if the newsletter editor received material from the DCUC, CCC and even possibly the CSCC :p

chunky

Nice layout, articles and photos [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bob Mehew

Agree with others, it sets a new standard.  Just one observation - I have had copies forwarded to me via my clubs but not yet directly from BCA.  Is my ISP's spam filter working overtime?

Bob Mehew

Cookie said:
Bob, I'd check you've opted in at BCA-Online  ;)
As I thought.  So has the newseltter yet been sent out to individuals?  If so, it looks as if a spam filter is obstructing my access.

Cookie

What is your thought? You haven't checked at BCA-Online as I suggested have you?

To save you the trouble, you are not opted-in to the Newsletter. That is why you haven't been sent a copy by email.

You used to be opted-in. It changed in January. I don't know why it change. If you think that it has changed by itself please contact me by email and I'll investigate further.

Bob Mehew

Cookie has checked and it looks as if I was heavy handed during my renewal process and somehow switched my option to receive the newsletter off.  :-[