Complete caving kit for sale

muddy686

Unfortunately I've had the double whammy of a serious back injury and being diagnosed with epilepsy, so have decided to call time on my caving activity  :cry:

I'm letting go of all my caving gear, which is in fine fettle as I usually went caving with the army, and why mess up your own expensive kit when you can mess up their identical kit?!

The list is:
-Landjoff lightweight oversuit
-Petzl helmet with 800lm AAA main light and 1400lm side light (with charger for the li ion battery). Has mounts for a go pro too.
-Petzl size 2 caving harness and Rock Empire sit harness, both hardly used apart from dry training. With chest harness
-Petzl Stop is a bit worn but still works.
-Anthron DSD30 descender. Actually a better stop than the stop but not as versatile for belaying. Only used twice
-Petzl Croll only used three times
-Petzl Hand Jammer with dynamic lanyard and Rock Empire foot loop. Dry use only
-Cowstails with Petzl snapgate crabs. Used twice
-Petzl 50cm strop for slinging kit
-Assortment of crabs all in good nick
-knee pads
-Rescue harness
-Two 3m 2 ton strops
-2x50m (one with snap lock grapple), 25m, 15m & 10m semi-static ropes. Only 25m and 15m ropes used and all in good condition.
-Andy Sparrow's Complete Caving Guide
-Peak District rigging guide
-Complete guide to Peak District Caves (surveys)

So basically everything you need to go caving minus wellies, gloves and undersuit. Its all in good condition. I was thinking about ?200 for the lot though Im open to offers!

Let me know what you think
Gra

muddy686

I'll confirm when i get home but I believe it's an XL. I'm 5'10 and 15 stone and it's got breathing room on me!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
muddy686 said:
Having trouble uploading the picture of all the kit, but it's on the FB page

Sorry to hear about your illness  :(

If this link doesn't help, and you'd still like to post a photo, PM me and I'll do it for you  :)

https://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=19799.0