DCRO Social

Mark

Just received an email from Lofty, its about time these guys got a bit of support, see you there?

To All,

THERE IS A GET TOGETHER ON SAT 10TH JULY AT THE MINERS STANDARD, WINSTER. CAMPING IS ALLOWED IN THE FIELD AT THE BACK OF THE PUB WERE BBQ's WILL BE SET UP, BRING YOUR OWN FOOD. THE PUB SELLS FINE ALE. FOR FURTHER INFO CONTACT ME OR RICK LEWTHWAITE.

PARTNERS AND KIDS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME AS IS EVERYONE.

SEE YOU THERE, LOFTY.

paul

I'd be there normally (seeing as I live in Winster!) but I'll be caving in the Dales.

SamT

Rats - missed it :( - Ah well. Hope it was a good one. A bit more notice on these things usually helps.

How are they getting on with the van appeal - nearly there I hear.

I'm off to do the berger soon and Im gonna get some sponsorship from my office with all proceeds going to DCRO. (about time they gave me something back since over the last 6 years I must have given away a small fortune for marathons, fun runs etc etc etc). HSBC will also match pound for pound up to £100 so thats money for nothing :D .

Anyone condsidered doing the same.

paul

SamT said:
Rats - missed it :( - Ah well. Hope it was a good one. A bit more notice on these things usually helps.

How are they getting on with the van appeal - nearly there I hear.

I'm off to do the berger soon and Im gonna get some sponsorship from my office with all proceeds going to DCRO. (about time they gave me something back since over the last 6 years I must have given away a small fortune for marathons, fun runs etc etc etc). HSBC will also match pound for pound up to £100 so thats money for nothing :D .

Anyone condsidered doing the same.

Well done, mate! Even if the funds are building for the replacement van - money is *always* needed to buy and replace equipment, etc.