Red and black warmbac

Keris82

Doea anyone know where I can get hold of the red and black warmbac oversuit? I bought a red and blue one but find it too stiff and small to wear over a wetsuit.

Or can anyone recommend a good alternative for wet caving? Thanks!

Alex

Some people who cave in wet-suits don't bother with over-suits. Not my preference just letting you know that's something you could try, though if it's sharp rocks you won't have a wetsuit for that long.

Keris82

Alex said:
Some people who cave in wet-suits don't bother with over-suits. Not my preference just letting you know that's something you could try, though if it's sharp rocks you won't have a wetsuit for that long.

Yes I have caved in just a wetsuit but at this time of year it gets very cold. Especially when you're waiting in a queue in Swildons! Also need an oversuit for Upper Flood due to the amount of crawling!

PaulW

You should meet up with Starless river when you are both on mendip and try some of the other suits he stocks.

Keris82

PaulW said:
You should meet up with Starless river when you are both on mendip and try some of the other suits he stocks.

I have been trying to but never have enough time. I may pop over to Caveclimb this weekend

Inglesport had them in stock a few months back. I have one but haven?t tried it over a wetsuit yet.  I have used The Warmbac centre suit over a wetsuit and it works really well, the bottom is the heavy cordura and the top is nylon so is more flexible, Starless river have it in for ?78 so it?s also cheaper which is a bonus.