dive in swildons

F

Fiona

:D Hi Chris I was a little nervous on the way down to the sump but as I had been to sump 2 and looked at the rope and wallowed in the water at the entrance a few times before, it was not hard to go through with it on this trip . also I had my 3lt pony with reg in my mouth so knew I could take it nice and slowley along the guide line and not have to rush or worry about running out of air. as I would not free dive these sumps .when I got to sump 3 it was even easier as I had been through sump 2 and enjoyed it . It was nice to have a buddy that you could share your experiences with and gain info on each sump before entering it .The sumps were not cold when diving through them but when I got out of the water it was very cold for a couple of minuts after each one . I found to be negatively boyant before entering the sump made it easy I put onn 3 lumps of led and the weight of the bottle kept me at the bottom of the sumps so I did not hit the ceiling or get stuck in the U bend it was just really nice .
It was nice to have a buddy that you could share your experiences with and gain the info on each sump before entering it so you knew beforehand what it was going to be like.
thanks Fiona