Helmets for sale

Peter Barnes

I have 11 Petzl Ecrin Roc helmets for sale - they are about five years old and used but in very good condition and completely undamaged. ?10 each plus postage (Glasgow based) or offer for the lot. E-mail - peteebarnes@gmail.com

Amy

email sent about these as well. Do you know if they are the standard or the smaller size? Icould use a spare helmet. All the WNS shit going on here has made some caves we have permit access to from DNR's rquiere separate gear even if you have not been caving in a WNS + cave or area so a spare helmet or two would be...handy.

Amy

oh sorry I was confusing it with the Elios which does have two sizes. My head is 54cm so it's on the smaller side and I have had helmet fitting issues until I figured that out.
It might fit if I wear a bandana. =) Still emailed! 10 pounds for one is good (they are $100 new here 0.o)

Amy

wait were we supposed to pm? I thought he put his email so we'd email.

Why do I feel like I failed horribly?

carabeener

I emailed but put PM'd. Don't worry Amy, I put PM'd to save me a bit of typing but it has caused me to do a whole lot more typing! Doh!

Amy

(modify button disapeard sorry for double post)

P.S. A few times on this forum I have posted/sent email within 30 min or so of things posted for sale...I've never even gotten replies on anything.

If peeps aren't willing to ship internationally,  it would be really helpful to state so. Shipping international is no different from domestic, it just costs more which of course I eat the costs for but with good prices this is worth it. I could be wrong but I feel like it was "erm American don't wanna ship not gonna reply" sort of thing that has happened a couple of times. Fair enough if peeps don't want to ship international but please either say so in the post or at least reply to my inquiry :) It would be most kind.

bren

I hear you amy.if youare willing to bid you know the implications of postage! we all know where you are from!!  :)
If i ever buy anything or want to sell it i'll PM you first  ;)

Duncan Price

I sent an email asap.  Got no acknowledgement from the vendor to discover later that everything had gone.  Likeiwse ladders, o/suits...

[suspicious]

darren

The obvious question is then

Who got the helmets?

If you got them can you let us know so we can all stop fretting  :confused:

carabeener

As long as they don't end up on ebay Monday morning, I don't mind too much where they go!  Would have liked one though  :(

SeeJay

It wasn't me that got them (I have enough helmets  :)) but one useful tip I've learned from similar forums is that there's a notify button at the top of each forum and forum thread.  If you click this for the for sale/wanted forum you'll get email notifications of new postings to the forum.  If you check your email more regularly than the forum, especially if you have a Blackberry or some similar newfangled device, then you'll be able to get in ahead of the crowd.

hell little caver

sorery to all we baught the lot for NRCC student caving club i hope you all understand as the club is the newest student club in britton and have liitle money and no kit for the students

hellie x

bren

Hope you get some young ones intrested and the club is a goer. would have happily bought some gear but glad it went to a worthwhile good home.Good luck and happy caving.Bren