The Infamous SUSS Naked Calendar !!!

Rob

285874989_8f10639588.jpg

Special November offer of 3 for £20.​

Please add £1.95 for p&p per order. If your derbyshire based then we could arrange a meet up maybe.

You can pay by either Paypal transfer to "roberteavis at hotmail.com" or by cheque. Email "secretary at shefcavers.com" for details of where to send cheque. Remember to include postal address.

T

tubby two

Rob said:
If your derbyshire based then we could arrange a meet up maybe.

Is that a meet up with the girl in the piccy, and does she come with the drill?

(sorry, i couldnt resist some form of lewd remark)

tt.

W

Walrus

I assume these women are models and not cavers? (wishful thinking!)

T

Tunnellad

Splendid, are there any other ladies worth taking a gander at?? :ras:

D

darkplaces

Mine arrived today  :clap:
Did everyone shave before the photo shoots  :-\

Rob

Hello everybody,

I'd just like to point out that i haven't been totally clear with the calendar advert. The original plan was for not all of the profits to go to DCRO, they were to be evenly split between DCRO and the SUSS Expedition Fund (something set up this summer after our Crete expedition had a healthy amount of cash left over). The money in SEF is not to pay for us to just go abroad and have a great time, but is put straight into the equipment for the expeditions, to help build up a good store to make future student expeditions easier to organise and run.

We'd still like to keep to this plan but understand if anybody who has already parted with there money has a problem with it we can make sure their share ends up in the right hands. Certainatly those generous soles who have paid more than they should have can rest assured that DCRO will be given the full extra.

I'm sorry to have not mentioned this sooner.

D

darkplaces

:blink:

So, photo shop you say BatG...
http://www.c**tplaces.co.uk/coppermine/displayimage.php?pos=-96

Johannes

Of course I want to support DCRO and SUSS and whatever anyone wants me to support! :ang: What is the postage to Sweden?!?  8)

/ Johannes

Rob said:
Please add £1.95 for p&p per order. If your derbyshire based then we could arrange a meet up maybe.

You can pay by either Paypal transfer to "roberteavis at hotmail.com" or by cheque. Email "secretary at shefcavers.com" for details of where to send cheque. Remember to include postal address.