Calling fell runners #2

Pitlamp

As mentioned previously, I have a set of brand new OMM Kamleika fell running waterproofs for sale (surplus to my requirements). Both the jacket (in blue) and the trousers (in black) are in size Large. (I'm reasonably slim 6'2" and they are a perfect size for me.)

I'm looking for only half whatever the current list price is and it doesn't matter if they go together or separately. So if interested, send me a PM with an offer and your normal email address. (Can take pictures for you if you like.)

Collect from Dales ideally - but thanks to the typical generosity of the caving community we could probably arrange caver post (or even the default Royal Mail, as they weigh next to nowt).

Can I please mention these are probably not the most ideal as general waterproofs for rough caving use. They are ultra lightweight and slightly stretchy; designed to be folded into tiny packages to fit in a runner's bum bag. They are, of course, full FRA race spec.

This is yet another bargain for anyone with more than a passing involvement in fell or mountain running.