A veritable kibble load of forum styles have been added.

bubba

Administrator
Forum styles allow you to change the default colour scheme/style of the forum ("orange101") to one of your choice.

You can select a different style by changing the selected "Board Style" in the preferences part of your profile. When you return to the front page of the forum, the new style will take effect.

There is a large variety and hopefully there is something there that's to everyone's taste.

enjoy :D

PS The images in the headers of the new styles need customising to ukcaving.com - this will happen over the next few days.

SamT

subsilver is the origional style incase anyone, like myself, prefered the old styleee.

M

mudman

So that me boss doesn't realise what I'm really doing when he walks past.
:wink:

D

darkplaces

Ok, love ukcaving forum and the admin and moderators all nice people but I have got to say something thats been bugging me for ages....

... I hate the current theme and dont want to use the lite theme......

sorry, even on fast links it takes a visable while to draw the tables and the blue and yellow eww, I normaly favour content over what it looks like and I would prefer a moor google approach which is, less is more, simple, functional, fast, easy find buttons always in the same place etc.

How about it! :roll:

susie

c**tplaces said:
sorry, even on fast links it takes a visable while to draw the tables and the blue and yellow eww, I normaly favour content over what it looks like and I would prefer a moor google approach which is, less is more, simple, functional, fast, easy find buttons always in the same place etc.

I use the Adblock+ extension with Firefox, and I have it set up to not display the standard graphics for this forum (header, avatars, smilies, star signs etc.). It makes it a lot speedier and the display looks a lot less naff.

D

darkplaces

Yes I use adblock, brilliant thingy it shows just how much is downloaded to create the page. adblock best left to websites who are not interested in feedback and just want to be flashy and give nothing but adverts.

So come on admin, simple sleek and fast..