The Dales to Cardiff University & Adventure Hub in Hope Valley, Derbs

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,

I have 100's of Minimal Impact Caving Guideline leaflets/posters and New to Caving leaflets to send all over the country.

The parcels are heavy for posting so if any one is passing by the Dales and could collect to send to either Cardiff Uni or The Adventure Hub in the Hope Valley anytime soon, I'd be grateful - thank you, Jane :)

andrewmcleod

I believe CUCC (Cardiff) are in the Belfry next weekend, and I am down this weekend... could drop it there for them to pick up? (I _might_ be there next weekend as well after what I hope will be a short and enjoyable BCA Council meeting, but we will see...)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
andrewmc said:
I believe CUCC (Cardiff) are in the Belfry next weekend, and I am down this weekend... could drop it there for them to pick up? (I _might_ be there next weekend as well after what I hope will be a short and enjoyable BCA Council meeting, but we will see...)

..short and enjoyable...well there will be cake, maybe I should makes buns instead!

Thank you, I will put with the boxes (see PM) and contact Cardiff.

Thanks so much, Andrew - really helps me out  :hug:

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect, Jenny - thank you.

Does the library have a supply of MIG leaflets? Would you please stock some New to Caving ones too for cavers to collect?

Thank you  Jane :)

Jenny P

Have some MIG leaflets at the Library but could probably take some more plus those for Adventure Hub.

Could also take some New To Caving ones to pass on.  Have you had these distributed to Peak District Show Caves yet?  If  not, I could organise to take some round.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Jenny P said:
Have some MIG leaflets at the Library but could probably take some more plus those for Adventure Hub.

Could also take some New To Caving ones to pass on.  Have you had these distributed to Peak District Show Caves yet?  If  not, I could organise to take some round.

Thanks, Penny - I'll bring lots of leaflets, perspex holders, posters etc down both for the Library and for Peak Cavern  (y) (y)