100 Images From Fairy Cave Quarry

The Old Ruminator

The collages were done by photo-collage.net based in Germany but giving great results and an easy to use website. Dry mounting on card by Chris Milne Picture Framing. Chris is a Wessex CC member.

rhychydwr1

The Old Ruminator said:
The collages were done by photo-collage.net based in Germany but giving great results and an easy to use website. Dry mounting on card by Chris Milne Picture Framing. Chris is a Wessex CC member.

Only problem, no titles.

The Old Ruminator

rhychydwr1 said:
The Old Ruminator said:

Only problem, no titles.

There was a title when the two were on display. You cannot individually title the images in the collage as it would look a mess. One board is Withyhill and the other Shatter. I would think most cavers would know which board is which. Both are purely intended as a photographic exercise rather than a tour of the caves.

The Old Ruminator

Fulk said:
How big are the collages?

700mm x 500mm. I have rephotographed them for this post so they do look better as original. Some photos go back to the 70's and may be copies of slides. You have to watch formats as basically they can only be horizontal or vertical. I have used some vertical originals so these have been cropped to make all horizontal formats. They have now gone back under the bed as I am at a loss what to do with them. Really they need framing properly to protect the images and back board. If the exhibition runs next year I might do the same with Vurley Swallet assuming that by then I am allowed by the team to show images. I cant remember the cost. Maybe about ?35 each. The printing quality from this firm is excellent.