FOR SALE (reluctantly) - past caver's gear

spikey

Reluctantly, as I haven't caved in over 3 years, I have decided to sell what gear I have left.

Generally comprising (se pics below):

Petzl Ecrin Helmet, with carbide + Duo assembly, plus Innox generator. Little used, no falls or impacts (aside from the usual scrapes), carbide in full working order.
Various deviation slings and krabs
Various hangers, including a dozen or so of each Petzl rings and twists (obviously rings are considerably older than twists).
Warmbac suit (size L, short)
2 Stops, 1 old, 1 only used twice-ish
2 ascenders, both old, probably suitable as emergency jammers
1 Pantin, little used
6 SRT ropes, all dated (oldest 2000), ranging from 11m to 27m although they may have shrunk a bit. Probably best used as handlines / digging rope etc.
Assorted other bits and bobs, including 2 rope washers, ammo tin, small "darren drum", FX2 headset only.

Please PM with sensible offers, will split, buyer collects Derbyshire, or postage at cost. Any questions answered.

As some items are safety-sensitive, buyer(s) assume responsibility to ascertain uses to which items may be put (ie. it's up to you to decide what to use or not, caveat emptor etc.)

245591033_c94c750fbc.jpg

245591047_3a2eeb3710.jpg

245607570_f5b4bf9db6.jpg

R

Ray Sullivan

Hi Spikey
Do you still have the kit for sale, if so i would be interested in the srops and ascenders.
Cheers
Ray

spikey

Hi Ray

Sorry for the delay - I had not noticed a reply.

The jammers are still available, as is the older of the Stops, but just about everything else has gone.

PM me with what you think they may be worth to you, and maybe we can sort something out.

J.

R

Ray Sullivan

J
Are the asscenders handled? and if so what hand?
Cheers
Ray

spikey

Hi Ray

One of the jammers is a RH handled, the other is a Croll. As stated in the initial post, they have seen some heavy use, and I had relegated them to emergency use (on no other grounds than they were old and starting to show signs of wear however).

The Pantin is virtually unused (1 French fortnight).

Cheers

John.

(I've re-posted a picture of the metalware - the original ones seem to have disappeared)
303729428_5960cc4310.jpg

Les W

spikey said:
As stated in the initial post, they have seen some heavy use, and I had relegated them to emergency use (on no other grounds than they were old and starting to show signs of wear however).

They look brand new compared to mine  :eek: :eek: