cross ruled survey pads - possibly

Antwan

I'm all set to make a batch of cross ruled survey pads similar to my plain pads but somewhere in the middle paper wise.

Due to unforseen circumstances the print alone will be costing me a little over a fiver each so I'm willing to sell the first batch at ?8 each (more or less break even) to get them out in the world for some feedback

Spec - 35  (70 pages) of cross ruled paper (light blue 5mm squares) front and back cover, frosted polyprop cover and thick plastic coil binding

If anyone's interested I'll put a pre order up on my shop page tonight.

pwhole

I'll get a couple, though it may take me a couple of days to get round to ordering as I'm out working a lot during the day. But will check tomorrow night.

Antwan

Thanks for the reply phil

Been really busy smashing out calendars!

I'm going to sort the art work over the christmas break and sort everything beginning of january

kdxn

Just got the latest batch of heavy duty plain notepads for the GG system re-surveying.
5.06km now completed, lots more still to do.

Really appreciate you splitting the normal pads into two thinner ones.
With 12-13 pages per thinned notepad, making 24-26 sides, means that each pad will last about 2-3 surveying trips.

Less pages to clean at the end of a day's muddy surveying and I can easily keep a spare clean pad in my survey peli case with the mini-drill. The smaller plastic binder down my suit front will make it a bit easier to get through the flat-out stuff.

Thought I would mention the thinner notepad for others to consider - very useful option.