Cross Ruled Survey pads

Roger W

The link doesn't seem to work - but is that the formula that turned your notebook into nitrocellulose?

Very useful if you needed to enlarge a tight bit of passage while surveying    ;)

Antwan

Why? I mean the 'paper' I am using is 100% tree free, uses almost zero water in production and 90% less water during the printing than normal paper. And it wont ignite very easily. All good for the environment and 100% recyclable to boot

In testing I have used a biro for notes and after 24hours submersion and a trip through the washing machine, dried them off with a pan scrub with no visible loss of ink.

Pencil does rub off, however that is the nature or using a Pencil!

Does anyone actually piss about impregnating paper made from trees?

bograt

martinr said:

Tried this a couple of times, its messy, smelly, time consuming and not cheap, why bother?

Antwan said:
Why? I mean the 'paper' I am using is 100% tree free, uses almost zero water in production and 90% less water during the printing than normal paper. And it wont ignite very easily. All good for the environment and 100% recyclable to boot

Very interested in this comment, what is it made from then?

Antwan

Antwan said:

Very interested in this comment, what is it made from then?
[/quote]

You will have to buy one and find out  ;)

Seriously though  the paper's made mostly from polypropylene film to which inorganic fillers and small amounts of additives are added. its then stretched into thin layers and laminated together.

Recycling will not generate or use chlorine, nitrogen, Dioxins or sulphur as used when recycling regular 'made from trees' paper

ianball11

I have used my Le Carnet and will say it's a whole load better than any other waterproof notepad I came across when surveying.  :clap: