Film Student looking for cavers/caving clubs to film.

harryobarnett

Hi there,
I'm a student from Kendal College looking for not only cavers but also advice on my film idea. I want to explore the reasons why people like yourselves cave as a sport/hobby. A simple search on Vimeo or Youtube for 'Caving' will return results of Go Pro videos and some very interested sponsored content by Petzl. I want to explore UK Caving more and also present it to the rest of the world on Vimeo.
I primarily want to look for women cavers because I think that's an area that hasn't been explored in film enough. A women's caving club in the Dales would be awesome, If not i'm looking for niche group that's specific in what they do with caves. Maybe a young person's group or even a old boys group. Anything could be possible.

Filming will be in the next month or so. Probably on a weekend as that's when most people are most available.

Feel free to make comments in reply to this for ideas about my film but if you'd like to partake in the filming of this film, please follow this link and complete the short questionnaire https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8sOLe_74VgLrxg4MXpWBMTSMs0DrHGDn9f6ZhNjFey1MvLA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you all so much for taking your time to read this and taking your time to respond.
-Harry Barnett
Feel free to contact me via email - harrybarnett13@gmail.com