Ouija Boards....fake or fiction?

Do you believe in Ouija Boards?

• No....it is a load on nonsense.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes......seen too much not to believe.

• Never tried one.........but would like to.

• Never tried one.........and never will!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Titch98

This subject specially dedicated to Tiggs who finds "all this (what I term) Pscycho-spooky stuff really interesting"!

So, who believes and who does not?

I for one do believe in Ouija Boards and have run many myself, although I used to be one of the worlds worst sceptics as far as Ouija Boards go! I have seen too much happen on boards and experienced too much not to believe, including glasses shattering (which is really a bad thing on a board.....) and even had an hour talking to my dead gran........I was not even on the board and the people who were there with me did not know me from Adam and the answers coming back from board via Key Speaker were only stuff i knew..........

So, let's have your views on this and let us know of any wierd experiences on a board you may have had, or if you just think it is a load of nonsense.

D

darkplaces

ghostly poo
I aggree bubba... Time to put a stop to all this ocult worshiping and get down, underground and dirty.

D

Dave H

I can tell you your future -

In the next few weeks you will go into a dark, damp place, with friends, and suffer pain and exhaustion, before retiring to a place of beer worshipping.

There how hard is it really! :LOL:

T

tiggs

I havent ever tried a Ouija board.. heard far too many bad things about em in fact i havent heard anyone say owt good about em. (most reports i have heard are terrifying to say the least) Yikes!!

T

tiggs

In the next few weeks you will go into a dark, damp place, with friends, and suffer pain and exhaustion, before retiring to a place of beer worshipping.

How did you know i was off nightclubbing DaveH? ;-)