CHECC

C

cucc Paul

Its the university caving club big party weekend coming just a heads up in case you get confronted by hords of students :D

Stu

cucc Paul said:
Its the university caving club big party weekend coming just a heads up in case you get confronted by hords of students :D

Where are you staying?

A

andymorgan

it is at the YSS

I should be there, if the weather forcast improves. I don't want to be stuck up there!

paul

andymorgan said:
it is at the YSS

I should be there, if the weather forcast improves. I don't want to be stuck up there!

Why not?! You should still be able to get to the Helly Bridge! When the beer runs out - now that's the time to worry...

Stu

andymorgan said:
it is at the YSS

Didn't realise it was you lot who'd booked it out. We've got a coach meet on the Sunday so may bump into you. Where/what are you doing on the Sunday?

A

andymorgan

paul said:
andymorgan said:
it is at the YSS

Why not?! You should still be able to get to the Helly Bridge! When the beer runs out - now that's the time to worry...

Because I have a big exam in the week! Any other time would be fine

Brendan

There will be some caving on the Sunday, but if the previous forum there is anything to go by, then Bernies and Inglesport will be doing roaring trade, the YSS will be full of very hungover students, and the Helwith Bridge will be counting the huge amount of money made in the previous 2 nights.

Don't know that there are any firm trips plans as yet. I was going to wait and see what people are up for and what the weater is like.