Looking for a Scout leader with a caving authorisation for week of 11 August

jiant

Hello.

I am a member of Croydon CC and a Scout leader.  We are probably going to S. Wales for our Summer Camp in the week of 11 August and I was wondering if there's anyone who would be able to take our Scouts caving while we're down there.  It was one of the activities that they requested when we asked them what they wanted to do.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

James.

Ian Adams

James,

If you change your venue to North Wales (especially to Loggerheads in North Wales), the club I am a member of will be able to help you as we have just recently undertaken two trips with scouts; one trip in a mine and one trip in a cave. All the club's details (including a trip report and pictures from the scout trip) are at www.ucet.org.uk (look in the 2007 gallery)

However, South Wales has, by far, the better end of the deal when it comes to caves  ::)

Regards,

Ian

Stupot

contact idris willam he maybe able to help you/ put u in contact with some one

pm for an email adress he is the person heading up the the new souct fellowship.

helen

T

theFerret

Hi, i would be able to do this for you but would have to charge normal activity rates im afraid as this is the busiest time of year and cant afford the time if its not paid. Let me know if your interested. pm me. (y)

alanm

Not sure they can help on this one but if you are interested the (GLSCC) greater london south caving committee is very active throughout the year and can provide caving weekends usually in the mendips for scouting groups.
Equipment and accommadation and warrented leaders are all available.