Gaping Gill Whitsun to Far Waters?

A cracking little trip down GG last Sunday has got me researching a bit more about the system, and I have a question for you all....can you do a through trip from Mud Hall through Whitsun and then through Far Waters to Henslers master Cave; I am not sure if the survey looks like it is possible or not?

Fulk

David's right. You can get to Hensler's Master Cave through Mud Hensler's that starts near Mud Hall, though.

Thanks both - it was our Bar - Henslers - Mud Hall trip on Sunday that got me and my mate more interested in the system. I have only ever done the Bar / Main Chamber trip before so was nice to be a little bit off the beaten track.

A long list of places to see and trips to do in there!

Pitlamp

That reminds me of someone who tried to book in many years ago for a GG winch descent with a trip destination to "Far Whitsun Waters"  :confused:

Fulk

Hi, MJenkinson, you've got a lot to look forward to. For starters, try Stream Passage Pot (my favourite way into the system) and Flood / Wades Entrance. And for sheer spectacular, you can't beat Dihedral. Have fun  :)