Browns Folly Muddy Entrance Exact Location?

Hi Folks,
Been around ammo valley area and was looking for muddy entrance but couldn't find it. Anyone know precise grid references or something to locate it?
Cheers :)

tomferry

Yes mate if you walk up the well walked track you shall see a dark hole crawl inside and your in , make sure you set a call out time and take necessary provisions ie helmet torches drinks food if you cannot find this Adit I think be best if you join a local caving group  (y)

Wayland Smith

It has to be said.
If you are having so much trouble finding the entrance, how do you propose to find your way around underground?

We all hope that you are not planning on spray-painted arrows!  :mad:

royfellows

Wayland Smith said:

Yes, my pet hate, and you would not want to meet me underground with a spay can in your hand. Not saying you do this though.
;)

RobinGriffiths

royfellows said:
Wayland Smith said:

Yes, my pet hate, and you would not want to meet me underground with a spay can in your hand. Not saying you do this though.
;)

Is this a new, vet free, no hassle method of dealing with amorous cats ?  :tease:

Roger W

RobinGriffiths said:
royfellows said:
Wayland Smith said:

;)

Is this a new, vet free, no hassle method of dealing with amorous cats ?  :tease:

Attachments

• can b.jpg
    can b.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 462

ttxela2

Wayland Smith said:
It has to be said.
If you are having so much trouble finding the entrance, how do you propose to find your way around underground?

I've been on plenty of trips where finding the entrance (from the outside) has taken quite some time and in several cases, not been achieved at all...... :confused:  :LOL:

AR

ttxela2 said:
I've been on plenty of trips where finding the entrance (from the outside) has taken quite some time and in several cases, not been achieved at all...... :confused:  :LOL:

Would you be referring to the fine old PDMHS tradition of blundering around the woods of the Via Gellia trying to find an adit? :LOL:

pwhole

Would you be referring to the fine old PDMHS tradition of blundering around the woods of the Via Gellia trying to find an adit? :LOL:

Luckily they all look exactly the same inside, which prevents too much time-wasting :)