B.C.A.

D

darkplaces

I'm getting people asking me when they will be getting Insurance Green Cards, normally individual insurance so no caving club to ask.

Hughie

Why not post your grievances on the BCA forum - it's there to use, and your more likely to get a response from them if they're directly asked.

There is no point winging about it on this forum.

D

darkplaces

I'm not a member of the BCA forum, I dont use it, I dont think anyone uses it.
I have already had a result from my original post thanks.

graham

c**tplaces said:
I'm getting people asking me when they will be getting Insurance Green Cards, normally individual insurance so no caving club to ask.

Why are they asking you instead of asking the BCA's nice shiny new administrator?  :confused:

D

darkplaces

graham said:
c**tplaces said:

Why are they asking you instead of asking the BCA's nice shiny new administrator?  :confused:
Cuz I freqent with people in the caving world and I dont know who they asked or details but nothing was heard back.

cap n chris

If there was some kind of weird caving alphabetical supremacy, would BCRA have superiority over DEFRA? Discuss*.

* Or ignore, if you like.

A

andymorgan

So it is charity for caving rather than caving for charity :-\

:tease:

underground

cap 'n chris said:
If there was some kind of weird caving alphabetical supremacy, would BCRA have superiority over DEFRA? Discuss*.

* Or ignore, if you like.
:bow: :clap: you funny b*stard! I'm off to bed with a chuckle!

Peter Burgess

If I were you, I'd stick to going "phroar" on the internet, Chris.

Go to the defra website and the search option.

Enter caves and get 216 hits. Type ruddy ducks and you only get 95 hits. Severn Barrage only gets 27 hits. Cows tails gets 60, but from an agricultural perspective, that's not too surprising, I suppose. Good to know where the priorities lie. ;)