Caving Tattoos

Alex

Lol Daz and I thought I was obssessed with caving, though thinking about it aint a bad idea :)

Daz_of_caving

I like Tat's its a simple as  8) I have a good idea for one but will have to wait a few months till it can be done  :-\

graham

Cave related piercings:

Friend of mine used to have to apply elastoplast to several of her piercings, especially her nipple stud, before going underground, otherwise they chafed and became quite sore.

mrodoc

graham said:
Cave related piercings:

Friend of mine used to have to apply elastoplast to several of her piercings, especially her nipple stud, before going underground, otherwise they chafed and became quite sore.

Useful if she needs hauling out of a cave :LOL:. Anybody seen A man called Horse? :eek:

L

Limestone_Cowboy

There was a photo article in recent NSS news journal over here in the states about caver tattoos and most of them were either bats or some ancient  god thing called Otzl or something like that (I can't remember but it was Mayan or Aztec or something). I'll see if I can find the article.

Hughie

Totally off topic, but I met the chap who taught Zot to drive last week. In a public convenience in Beer (Devon). Not to drive, in a public toilet, I hasten to add!

Make of that what you will.  ;)