where to start?

T

The Badger

I'm new to caving. I have a torch and a hard hat and was wonding if there any caves in the Mendip Hills?

cap n chris

Sad to say, but there are no caves of any significance in the Mendip Hills. For proper caves you need to go to Devon or the Forest of Dean, neither of which are easy to reach unless you own a car, pony & trap or pogo stick. If you are lucky enough to own all three, then you're too rich to take up caving anyways and you should take up golf instead. Most golf courses have more holes than any of the caving regions in Britain.

Good luck on your quest, Badgersarse!  :coffee:

T

The Badger

Thats very sad to hear. Luckily I still haven't opened the Corn Flakes that contain my new torch so I guess I can take them back and change them for Alpen instead - phew a close shave indeed.

...do golf clubs come in different sizes?

T

The Badger

'...they' can me Peter Pan and well it depends on how close I am. Does size matter?

Stupot

You will love it Mr Badger, a nice gentle stroll down the streamway with myself and an old person who never does his helmet up, no cornish piskie as he has been deported back to Cornwall for stealing healing stones  :spank:

Only a few small ducts ............

Fancy it then.

Stu

PS. You may have to do a little work at the end  :doubt:

Stupot

Not normally as obviously they can be a hazard with their zimmer frames in tight rifts, and on several occasions MRO have had to free them from snagged piss sacks  :cry:

They allow this certain old person caving because apparently (rumour has it) that he is MRO, but then more importantly should the MRO allow old people ?

Stu.

T

The Masked Hobit

The Badger said:
....like Godfrey from Dads Army?

I trust you're not making a connection between 'Dads Army' and the MRO?

Stupot

Masked Hobbit, have'nt I heard you in Swildon's 4 before, you noisy little bugger :-\

Stu.

novaboy

I quite often go caving with a youth and someone who likes to think there a youth.
There very good for carrying kit you know! :halo:

Stupot

Now now Hobbit and Badger stop scrapping you little bar stewards  :spank:

And Novaboy, you should'nt take advantage of young boys otherwise you will end up on a register.

Stu.