Starting back up 2

Littlemig

Also giving it another go but I've not been down since the late 60s. So having to learn SRT and the whole thing again (daft ***??). Therefore if any experienced groups are planning anything easy with no SRT requirements AND could handle a (sensible) newbie I would be really pleased to come along - digging/carting welcome. I live in the hope valley so the usual suspects are nearby.

BTW does anyone remember the limestone caving club? I heard it was still going during early 90s. Be nice to catch up if anyone still active.

Mark

Eyup Littlemig

I caved with the Limestone CC a bit in the early 70s, We are quite active around Stoney and Eyam digging, you are welcome to get involved if you fancy it (I live in Eyam so not far from you)

Mark

Littlemig

Thanks mark, yes glad to muck in with whatever you've got going - were you around when we pushed through the dynamite extension in carlswark, so tight it was boots and hat off at first.
PM me and we can exchange details.

Mark

Yes I was around when you dug into Dynamite, but wasn't involved, I was caving with the South Yorkshire CC then (we dug through Porth Crawl after you had done)

The only Limestone guys I can remember were Gordon Fiander and Pete Jennings, there were several other Pete's as I recall

Ive sent you a Pm

Mark