Done three trips... and hooked

Daz_of_caving

Hi everyone,

Only recently started caving and its awesome  ;) I have joined the University of Huddersfield Caving Club and learnt all the ropes, heres a quick look at the caves I've done:

SUNSHINE POT/ YORKSHIRE: First ever cave, a basic SRT trip with a 20M pitch, nice walk underground and final chamber  :clap:

MYSTRAL CAVERN/ YORKSHIRE: First big cave, awesome crawls, walks and climbes through the Mud Cavern then some great waterfalls to climb  :bow:

LAY-BY POT/DERBYSHIRE: A 1 hour underground crawling treck with a 10M tight SRT to start with, was hard but great full. Aweful 45degree climb at the exit

So... what else have I got to look forward to and where should I go for next? :confused:

Daz (y)

Goydenman

Fancy meeting up for trip of caves in Nidderdale? I am based edge of Leeds/Bradford near the airport.

Daz_of_caving

Goydenman said:
Fancy meeting up for trip of caves in Nidderdale? I am based edge of Leeds/Bradford near the airport.

Hi, sounds good mate.  (y) am always up 4 a trip  :D Will PM you later

Daz 8)

AndyF

Well if Lay-By pot didn't finish you off then you have plenty to look forward to.

I would say get someone who know the route and do Simpsons to Valley Entrance in Kingsdale. A classic pull through trip