US/UK exchange....

Amy

So uhm I really miss the goooood cadbury chocolate. I dont know if you all consider it good, but even those bars Hunters has....omg. I used to be able to find the good stuff at duty free stores in michigan becuase of canada being right there and they got the good stuff. But here...I mean, the most I found one is some that says it's only distributed by Hershey's and has the cadbury seal on it (most say manufactured by Hershey's not just distributed) but it's still nothing like the stuff I had there.

Anyone want something US and want to trade a post for fun? =)

graham

Hersheys is rubbish, I agree, but Cadbury's is similarly plastic.

If you want some decent chocolate organise an exchange with someone in continental Europe, not GB.

Amy

Weeee! Thanks Hels!

Les - I found Alpine milk choc here, and it sucks worse than Hershey's. Not even kidding. It was NASTY.

Amy

TOTALLY! I used to do this sort of penpal with a friend in NewZealand. Wow did I get lots of interesting stuff. hahaha. I love having international friends... :D

:beer:

Hels

Next question is anyone know a cheap courier! To the us! Everything is ridiculous that I have found! :(

Bob Smith

I regularly ship to the US via royal mail airmail packets, but I don't find this extortionate or even ridiculous. What weight are you shipping?