BBC World News??

Amy

Anyone know a link I can view it live from the US or archives? It keeps saying content not available in US. at 6:05 gmt or so I was live on it, and none of my friends could find a spot to view it but I think the show ends in 30 min and hoping they put it online pretty quickly to view?

Amy

Not really. It's still "If you don't pay for us on your tv provider, you don't get to see it".

bograt

Can you give a programme name, time or whatever, then we can maybe find it and get some sort of link to send you, just been on there and it seems the "special arrangement" between our bosses does not extend to the BBC !!

Bob Mehew

The BBC set up their iPlayer to not work outside of the UK.  I have not tried to find a way around this so can't comment.  Perhaps a google search may come up with something but it probably requires a fairly technical work around.

Bob Mehew

Just gone and peaked at the BBC site.  BBC News states its new programs are not available on iPlayer.  But I suspect our "BBC News" is not what you were on.  Our BBC World News is a radio program which is not what you were watching.  The link on BBC World News indicates it is only available as a live stream which I presume means it is only available on the web at the same time at the broadcast.  Does not look good for getting hold of a copy.  Not sure if it might get illegally posted on U tube.

grahams

You might be able to get at the content via www.bbc.com.

(Incredibly, this website is not available to people in the UK (unless you go via a proxy) despite the fact that we pay for most of the content).

Ouan

To see BBC UK programming use a UK proxy server to fool the BBC into thinking you are in the UK.
However, this might not help with the problem you describe of accessing the international online "world service" programmes.