Rick Stanton Contact Details

exsumper

Does anyone have contact details for rick stanton. I used to be a somerset section member, Examiner in the nineties and I want to ask him some questions about the terminal sump to do with a research project I'm doing at halloween rift,

C

Clive G

"Well, obviously this is not meant to be taken literally, it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products."

seddon

That's me!

You managed to get in touch with Rick yet? (not piss taking - the lads are all back I think, so you should be able to get him now).

Peace'n' love, peace 'n' love...

exsumper

Thanks Tony
Only taking the piss, I've only just restarted caving after ten years, I think we might have done a few trips together just after draenen went, me and snablet had just come back from a rope access job in the middle east, the weekend it went and  reichsfuhrer bolt gave us a bell. Me,rich blake and vince simmonds were "NOT THE BEC" as we'd been banned from the club for a year. I remember some really silly trip involving a maypole just as you entered the main passage from the entrance series, and some really tight rib cracking stuff to enter big country. If I remember rightly, The silliest trip of all, was doing the tight rope act across the plank into the caravan at the pub.Or the flaming cooker as rich blake attempted to immolate us all in the caravan whilst trying to ignite the paraffin stove for breakfast in the morning.
Regards
Alex Gee