Matienzo Easter 2008

footleg

I see from the Matienzo Google group page that is looks like Les is recruiting some forum members to the Matienzo trip! Excellent, I'm looking forward to meeting some of you out there. We've got some superb new discoveries to extend from our last August 3.5km extensions including 4m long straws and 40m wide passage! Looking forward to it.

badger

sounds very exciting, but les probably recruiting people for his subterraen (excuse spelling) dig

badger said:
sounds very exciting, but les probably recruiting people for his subterraen (excuse spelling) dig

That's about right, between him and Cookie they have made it sound exciting and full of potential. There will be a huge sense of humour failure if it doesn't break through this year combined with feet stamping and a demand to have my money back.  (y)

Les W

I am only recruiting Wessex members. It's not my fault they are also forum members (any way it's only one person (or maybe two))

Subterranea is going to go this year...

...or perhaps next year.  :LOL:

footleg

Known by None said:
... between him and Cookie they have made it sound exciting and full of potential.

Don't worry, if it doesn't go you are welcome to come on one of our pushing trips into the vast undiscovered realms of the Llueva extensions  ;)

Les W

Oi Footleg,

Stop poaching our "new blood".  :-\
We are going to visit our own "unexplored caverns" apart from our Subteranea dig.  (y)

If you ask nicely I might let you come and photograph our "caverns measureless to man"  ;) ;)
Are you staying at "Casa Chandler?"
See you there
Les

menacer

Does any one know if Pablo has put any stables on the campsite???
Its just that Ive heard there are going to be 3 ponies out there.  :LOL:

badger

footleg said:
Known by None said:
... between him and Cookie they have made it sound exciting and full of potential.

Don't worry, if it doesn't go you are welcome to come on one of our pushing trips into the vast undiscovered realms of the Llueva extensions  ;)

not forgetting Riano

badger

[Are you staying at "Casa Chandler?"
and if that translates to hotel Ian then yes, + I believe so are some of the wessex contingent, must be your after shave les