Dead Dog Dig

Goydenman

I'm excited just put together new team of diggers  :D we plan to dig 'dead dog dig' (name see Russ B!!). a high level tube full of mud/sand at the start of the Aquamole series above the Goyden sump 6? . Looks like it might be a bypass to the sump or sumps. Suspect the very far end is the mud filed tube ion the roof of Goyden 3. Our first push is on wed 25th if this weather improves. On this the first trip by the time we have lowered the sump to get through to Toad Hall and then set up the dig wont have much time to proress it. But on subsequent trips we will be pushing forward in what is a fairly easy dig and easy way to get rid of the spoil. Needs 4-5 people working on it each time so I hope the team holds together and most are free at the same time to dig:doubt:

The Old Ruminator

Its good to get a dedicated team together. Folk you can rely on. We have a core group of three with one or two reliables when needed. Good thing too that we all seem to have different skills though I am not sure what mine are. This is Nigel our tecky wizard.

P4100042.jpg

Peter. Well he keeps us amused.

P4100089.jpg

Me of course.
I cant get down there !

083-1.jpg

Plus-

"Mrs Bucket " Ali

029_edited-1.jpg

Tony.

103.jpg

Peter is coming up to his 100th digging trip in Reservoir. Nigel and I are around 60 - 70.

Oh - We never find much but it's good fun.

Best of luck with the project.

Goydenman

Great photos - good to have a team that enjoy the digging and each other. Well it is about time I had a go at posting my first photo so here goes.....
561944_410237155655312_381281961884165_1647539_1284742620_n.jpg

It worked  :D I'm n ot just a digger but a techno digger  :LOL:
Photo by Andy Jackson and Russ B in the 'dead dog dig'
Thanks and best of luck with your........long term project as well