Patner(s) needed

1906johns

Hello there,
Im looking at exploring some systems in areas other than derbyshire so I can gain some extra log book experience in a new areas so I was wondering whether anybody would be able to buddy up ? My usual partner has become rushed off his feet with work. I am LCML L1 trained (not done assessment yet) so I am looking to have a explore of both mine and caves. 

Thanks
Alex

Elfina

I'm available most of the time to do some mines. Loads of Stone mines in the Bath/Box area in Somerset. I spend about a week out of every month in Lincoln too, haven't explored round there yet and need to investigate what's within the locality. Always nice to have a partner.
Best of luck :)

1906johns

hi there,  Ian im looking to get out caving at every opportunity possible to be honest so im flexible and Elfina plenty of stone and metaliferious mines in the peaks which i'd be happy to show you. I have a bit of a love for mines to be honest,such interesting places. if you'd like a partner give me a shout - i have never caved in summerset before so..

alex

Alkapton

If you ever in south wales i got access to two iron mines and i knows some caves...  always into a trip i am.