Litter in Whitsun Series

topcat

I filled up all the spare space in my tackle sack with litter on a recent trip to Farres Hall, including some recent empty sardine tins.

I was unable to collect all the litter along the way back as my sack was over flowing. 

Perhaps the next team down could ensure they have some spare capacity in a bag?    There isn't much left, but it could do to come out.

adam

Thanks for doing that. It's a shame there's recent and intentional littering in such a place.

rhychydwr1

I just do not understand.  If you take in a full can or plastic bottle, why can you not take out the empty one?

AWW

rhychydwr1 said:
I just do not understand.  If you take in a full can or plastic bottle, why can you not take out the empty one?

Because they are lazy, ignorant, uncaring little shits who couldn't give a proverbial for anything beyond their own tiny little existences.

RUSS B

If still there we will arrange for it to be removed at the up coming BPC winch meet. We always endevour to clean up both the cave and the paths to and from the cave and the summit of ingleborough whilst we are in residence (as do the CPC)

Russ