On Station

Chris J

Hi all,

I'm used to using on station - had it on a previous laptop etc.. particularly like it  for diving surveys and the fact that  it has a decent front end (not txt files, compilers and other techy stuff...).

However I've tried downloading a copy of it from the net but when trying to install I'm getting an error. I'm downloading from here http://sites.google.com/site/shatterthefog/onstation but it wont install. Is it just me and my laptop (Win7 64bit)?

Or if the installation files above are incomplete then does anyone have a working copy they can send me? casjcave'insert an at' yahoo co uk

cheers,
Chris

graham

Given when it was written, it may be that it won't run on 64 bit machines? If you post the error code, someone 'way more tecchie than me may be able to tell you what the problem is.

RobinGriffiths

Windows 32 bit apps should in theory run ok on a 64  bit machine in a 32 bit virtual environment.
Assuming the installer starts off by running Setup.exe, you may have to set compatibility mode by right clicking the exe, select compatibility tab, then selecting a windows version you know the app runs on.

Robin