Kate Humble goes caving

rhychydwr1

YES! with the CRO.  BBC1 7.30 pm Friday.  Sorry, that is BBC1 Wales.  The rest of the UK will have to turn into Skye for BBC 1 Wales,

glyders

She did quite an interesting hour-long caving ilm many years ago that I really want to get a decent copy of as it visited some caves I take novices down and then also gave them things to aspire to.
IIRC she did Long Churns, Swildons (inc. some free sumps), Dan yr Ogof, and one other that I can't remember, possibly Titan.

It was called something like Extreme Caving. Actually, just looked it up and it looks like it was ultimate Caving. And what I didn't know at the time was that the other presenter was Steve Backshall, because then I didn't have children and so didn't know who he was.

mikem

If you click Wales option (top right on iplayer), can watch it from elsewhere in UK...

& it's SMWCRT at a mine, here's a clip:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07l6c81

Last week she was climbing a TV antenna, pack rafting & digging a grave!

There are a couple of clips from Ultimate Caving online:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kate+humble+ultimate+caving

SamT

glyders said:
She did quite an interesting hour-long caving ilm many years ago that I really want to get a decent copy of as it visited some caves I take novices down and then also gave them things to aspire to.
IIRC she did Long Churns, Swildons (inc. some free sumps), Dan yr Ogof, and one other that I can't remember, possibly Titan.

It was called something like Extreme Caving. Actually, just looked it up and it looks like it was ultimate Caving. And what I didn't know at the time was that the other presenter was Steve Backshall, because then I didn't have children and so didn't know who he was.
32D was something that stuck in my mind from that program.

hannahb

Does anyone know if the Ultimate Caving episode is available online anywhere? I'd like to watch it again, I remember it being good.