LNRC RESCUE DUMP

Went in LNRC last Sat (21st sept) and the telephone and food dump have gone (they were there in July ), only a load of mats there -have they been removd for maintenance ? Chris Crowley Croydon CC , (also the land is apparently  still for sale but at 'reduced' price )

mudman

I saw a report somewhere that the dump had been wrecked by persons unknown so probably been cleared out.

nickdegarepitt

This has made my blood boil! this is absolutely disgusting behaviour which must have been carried out by cavers, I use the term cavers very loosely as they are low life scum in my opinion, if they are identified they should be prosecuted. What the hell were they thinking.

SamT

Wow..    :mad:

Someones got a serious problem  :confused:.

Suspect its someone in the know, could well look at this website (sat with a coffee basking as the derision at their handywork unfolds ???)

Way forward? I have no idea. 

andrewmcleod

SamT said:
Wow..    :mad:

Someones got a serious problem  :confused:.

Suspect its someone in the know, could well look at this website (sat with a coffee basking as the derision at their handywork unfolds ???)

Way forward? I have no idea.

CCTV on the rescue dump, catch the offenders, chloroform, and dump in the cave just before heavy rain so they can enjoy being trapped in without the rescue dump they vandalised?  :spank: :chair:

SamT

:confused:  :cautious:

I'm know your not serious Andrew, but as I hinted at above, they're in all likelihood, reading this very thread.  So I'm sure your joking.. ho ho ho.. probably not helpful type of comment.

If you're not joking. Then the last thing I'd do is post your intentions up on here. There's far too much of this rhetoric floating around the atmosphere at the moment.