Brian Woodward/conicindences

mrodoc

As at supper with a GP friend the other night and one of the other guests Max Pritchard turned out to have be an active caver in the 60's with Bath Uni.  He mentioned cave diving and then that Brian Woodward had been the best man at his wedding but had lost touch with him years ago. Anybody know his contact details. Bizarrely this is the second time at a meal with medical colleagues I have been able to say 'I named a bit of Wookey after him'.  All I need to complete the set is have a meal with somebody who knows Paul Whybro!

Mark_S

Pete,
I'll see if I have it somewhere, else I know Milche has it as Brian is coming to the Shepton 60th (or so he told me in case I had to check up on anything for the history of diving in the Shepton I'm writing).

regards,
Mark

mrodoc

thanks mark s.  I am a bit closer to finding his whereabouts - Peter Rose met him at the Ratfest and he thinks he lives in Kirby Lonsdale.

Simon Beck

Mrodoc has anyone ever told you that from a distance, it looks like your smoking a huge reefer in your profile picture?. 

Ali M

mrodoc said:
As at supper with a GP friend the other night and one of the other guests Max Pritchard turned out to have be an active caver in the 60's with Bath Uni.  He mentioned cave diving and then that Brian Woodward had been the best man at his wedding but had lost touch with him years ago. Anybody know his contact details. Bizarrely this is the second time at a meal with medical colleagues I have been able to say 'I named a bit of Wookey after him'.  All I need to complete the set is have a meal with somebody who knows Paul Whybro!

Pete -We can let you have contact details for both Brian Woodward and Paul Whybro. I will send you a PM.

mrodoc

graham said:
Simon Beck said:
Mrodoc has anyone ever told you that from a distance, it looks like your smoking a huge reefer in your profile picture?.   

:eek: he's right.

It's all lies - ask Tony he was there! (and he had some of whatever I was consuming -hopefully no rules on consumption of substances in GB)

S

squab

Pete
This is a bit late but can you pass on my phone number to Max Pritchard.
it's [sent by PM]

Thanks
Brian

JAA

Paul Whybro featured on the back off Firefighter magazine last month assuming same one! Ooh the celebrity! Another 20 year i'll be there myself ;)