You know a squeeze is tight when......

paul

Or worse when you have to take a wetsuit jacket off and get through with bare chest and back! Ouch.

Laurie

It's bones that stop you getting through, not flab.
I've never been able to get through the Cheese Press in Long Churn, even when I was 10 stone.

Cartwright26

I would be worried if i was stuck in a tight whole and somebody got lube out!!! Thatd be enough to get me through!!!!!  :eek:

Alex

...you come out the other end a different gender.

Sounds like Knacker trapper...

You know its tight if even I don't fit. I know it's tight when my bag don't fit.

martinm

you have to take you helmet off and waist mounted battery (the  olde days, lol), then breath out to fit your rib cage through, not knowing whether you could turn round further on.... trust me I've done it, on a lone trip, many years ago, then the cave flooded overnight. Nice. Not done it since, got more sense now!

martinm

blackshiver said:
When someone gets the camera out....... Lost pool sink, an MSG Northern  Dales Special on a pushing trip.

Haha, know the feeling. Make it bigger! (You know how  ;) ...)

Joe90

Cartwright26 said:
My spine was making a lovely crunching as i slid out of plymouth extension in bakers pit last night

My spine crunches when I get out of bed nowadays.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

JasonC

Blackshiver: you were remarkably restrained- you're struggling, someone points a video camera at you, then tells you're doing fine when you're feeling buggered....  I'd have told him to put the f'ing camera down and give me a f'ing hand up !