zombie dilema

ditzy 24//7

there has been a crisis of zombie attacks and your family have been turned into zombies and willl attack anyonw who isnt a zombie you arnt a zombie and they are going to attack you and turn you into a zombie if they bite you. you are in posession with a gun. to destroy a zombie you half to destroy the brain or remove there head what would you do?

a. shoot them
b. run away
c. let them get you
d. do something else (plz state what else if this is your option)

ditzy

Elaine

Shoot them all then inherit inherit inherit!!! Hopefully there wasn't any zombie clause in their will.

C

Cave Monkey

Has someone been watching Shaun of the dead ?

You have to kill them all  :yucky:

D

darkplaces

Is this zombie cavers? Or Zombie mine explorers?
Does this have anything to do with visiting underground places and even caves???

Obviously you cant shoot them as our current government feels non-criminals cant be trusted with guns.

Peter Burgess

hose them down and then put them on a 30 degree wash with plenty of washing powder and then wen dry spray them with some sweet smelling perfume.

francis

Peter Burgess said:
hose them down and then put them on a 30 degree wash with plenty of washing powder and then wen dry spray them with some sweet smelling perfume.

:LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap: :LOL: :clap:

darthnoddy

take them down a cave with you and bring a multipack carton of cigarettes  then keep smoking in front of them and wait until they die from a passive smoking related illness :-\

W

wormster

Shoot it in the arm untill it falls off the beat it on the head with the arm untill the head falls off the remove the brain, put it in a smoothe maker, blend it and the drink.

D

Dep

A very informative thread - I have lost many hours of sleeping worrying about this very issue.

Perhaps the Idle Chat Topic category should be further subdivided into 'Idle Chat' and 'Completely random and off the wall having no basis whatsoever in reality'.

On a related note, (and also inspired by a film I have recently seen:)

As a cave leader on say an SRT trip would you be willing to take along a young lad who has scissors for hands?
Would he present a ropework hazard?
Would he damage the formations?
Would you want his helping 'hand' on a difficult free-climb?

Discuss!

Peter Burgess

If said young lad considered himself a bit superior to everyone else, then he'd be a real danger, since he would want to be a cut above the rest.

D

Dep

Peter Burgess said:
If said young lad considered himself a bit superior to everyone else, then he'd be a real danger, since he would want to be a cut above the rest.

Groan!

gus horsley

We're having a zombie attack at work and I've become one of them.  Three weeks into the most boring training ever devised and another two weeks to go.  My brain's currently residing in a jar two feet away from the rest of my head.

gus horsley

Jobseekers Allowance Change of Circumstance - mortgages, underpayments, redirections, etc.  And no I don't want hate mail thanks.

Andy Sparrow

ditzy 24//7 said:
there has been a crisis of zombie attacks and your family have been turned into zombies and willl attack anyonw who isnt a zombie you arnt a zombie and they are going to attack you and turn you into a zombie if they bite you. you are in posession with a gun. to destroy a zombie you half to destroy the brain or remove there head what would you do?

a. shoot them
b. run away
c. let them get you
d. do something else (plz state what else if this is your option)

ditzy

Shouldn't you be at school or college or somewhere?