Looking for a few back issues of DALESMAN magazine

Pitlamp

Someone I know, who lives overseas, is looking for the following issues of Dalesman:

October 2005
December 2005
January 2005
October 2015 onwards.

I have a box of assorted back issues here which goes back to 1950 (but not the ones he wants). I also have a few Cumbria magazines, also including one or two old ones.

Are there any collectors out there in the caving community who might be able to give me any of the ones in the above list in exchange for any issues of Dalesman or Cumbria I might be able to supply to help you complete your own collection?

To save hassle exchanging money I'm only looking for folk interested in swaps, or anyone who happens to have any of the above which you're willing to pass on F.O.C. to help a fellow (ex-pat British) caver on the other side of the world.

Please can you send me a PM if you think you can help? (We can see if caver post can get them delivered between you and me.)

(Quick note for moderators - after considerable thought, I've put this request here, rather than in the For Sale & Wanted section, because I'd prefer it to be more obvious to Dales-focussed people. If you really want to move it, please could you leave it here at least for a short while? Thanks.)

andys

If no luck with freebies there's always this... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-DALESMAN-2003-to-2013-GOOD-CONDITION-/253612762790