Stuart France's latest activity

• S
    Stuart France replied to the thread Craig a'Ffynnon access.
    So, someone phones me to report the vandalism. I go to the cave on the way home from work. I can't get it open as both the old locking...
  • S
    The new locking bar is the same, in principle, as the old round bar version which got damaged in the vandalism incident and had to be...
  • S
    Well, the new lock of 18th July didn't last long before commanding unwanted attention. Someone has given it a good hammering last...
  • S
    Stuart France replied to the thread Ogof Cnwc acess key 🔑.
    From 18th July 2022 your Ogof Cnwc key will also get you into Ogof Craig a'Ffynnon (OCAF) when the old OCAF key gets replaced.
  • S
    CCC has decided to change the padlock. There are 30+ official keys in circulation mainly held by clubs and going back maybe 20 years...
  • S
    Stuart France replied to the thread Draenen & PDCMG.
    They finally got there: https://hwel.zoom.us/j/96021173073 Password: 966572
  • S
    With less than 10 hours to go to the meeting, this has just come in from Sue Mabbett, PDCMG secretary, with typos corrected: "As per my...
  • S
    The date is not provisional. Attached is the agenda. It is definitely happening. With 30 hours left to go, there is still no publicly...
  • S
    Apparently so. I have received emails about the meeting with an agenda. It is by Zoom but no link to the meeting has been circulated...
  • S
    Stuart France replied to the thread Ogof Cnwc acess key 🔑.
    You can also get an Ogof Cnwc key for the day locally from me as an alternative to setting up a key collection from Whitewalls. See the...
  • S
    The photos in the links above show bright green rivers and ditches - that was a quite a dose of fluorescein. Turning a whole river...