Search results

1. JoshW

Helmet recomendations

Heightec duon air will go up to a 66cm head. I believe @andrewmcleod uses one (but I may have made that up)
  2. JoshW

Small mammal to greasy slab

If looking for small mammal from the bottom of first pitch of bar, make sure you don’t accidentally go down Allen’s crawl (although I think it might have been blocked with scaffolding now!)
  3. JoshW

AI Wezzit

Aye, just heron pot was coming up with boring results so I tried some synonyms 😂
  4. JoshW

AI Wezzit

5. JoshW

AI Wezzit

Sell gill hole I reckon then?
  6. JoshW

Caving Memes

*increase income tax for the wealthiest* to account for the revenue
  7. JoshW

Hut Fees in the Dales

As an alternative to get to a similar area, I’m a member of Lancashire climbing and caving club, who have a hut just near Torver (just off the walna scar road), that is cheaper than 15 quid a head as a BCA member (don’t know exact amounts)
  8. JoshW

Hut Fees in the Dales

YSS is 10 quid non member, 5 quid member. Not sure if discounted student fees exist (but membership is less than 20 quid anyway, so definitely value in joining and getting involved in the club)
  9. JoshW

Lad - A Yorkshire Story

Might be worth reaching out to Paul Diffley of hot aches productions to see what he used for the ario dream and other films he’s made
  10. JoshW

Vegan food

You can however now get vegan sausage rolls which previously were very hit and miss. On the subject of vegan food in ingleton, seasons bakery does a great vegan slice
  11. JoshW

Lost krabs mayday hole

Tackle officer will be fuming you’ve lost them 😉
  12. JoshW

Vegan food

Plus some reintroduced bison down in Kent (I think)
  13. JoshW

what is the most 'young adult' friendly caving club / hut in the UK

Classic babyhagrid attitude
  14. JoshW

BPC sounds a good laugh for partying I heard 😉
  15. JoshW

I feel personally attacked; yet again on this forum.. RIP my self esteem
  16. JoshW

stick my oar in for YSS having a good gang of young adults around (depending on your definition of young adult), who get out on trips, and with a good blend of experience and youth. We have a decent party atmosphere, but not all night partying standard.
  17. JoshW

Caving Memes

Confused
  18. JoshW

Caving Memes

I feel personally attacked 😅
  19. JoshW

Lad - A Yorkshire Story

Well what a corking little film that was. Been absolutely bawling my eyes out this evening watching it. 100% recommend people watch it both for the story but also for a game of ‘oooh where’s that’
  20. JoshW

Lad - A Yorkshire Story

Oooh good job I didn’t pay for it on prime the other day then!