• Descent 298 publication date

Our June/July issue will be published on Saturday 8 June

Now with four extra pages as standard. If you want to receive it as part of your subscription, make sure you sign up or renew by Monday 27 May.

Click here for more

Search results

1. J

Looking for AV Titan (M)

Hi all! My suit has officially died. Just thought I'd see if anybody got a spare AV Titan size M lyin' round I could buy of you? Message me at Jakob.annerdal@gmail.com ! Cheers guys!
  2. J

WANTED: Warmbac Oversuit 174cm, Size L (AV Titan also of interest)

Title pretty much sais it all! My suit is almost done for, and I need a replacement! I cave mostly in the Mendips so hence the Warmbac. But I'd also like a nicer suit for when I go other places to cave! If you've got anything laying around, message me @ Jakob.annerdal@gmail.com PS: I am all...
  3. J

WANTED: Pantin & Raumer Handy

Title pretty much says it all! Looking for a foot ascender (For example a Pantin) and a Raumer Braking crab! If you've got either for sale, give me a shout at: Jakob.annerdal@gmail.com
  4. J

Where to rig rappel for Hades Cave, Avon Gorge?

The title sais is all. I live close to Hades Cave and would (for future purposes) like to know which tree to use to end up on the right ledge? I tried the climb, but it was a little too much for me to freesolo - so I'd rather tackle it from above on SRT gear. Anyone have a clue?
  5. J

Wanted: Various specific SRT kit

Hello! I've been gifted a start to my SRT kit for xmas! I figured I'd ask around and see if i can scramble up the rest too! I have a pretty good idea what I would get.. Petzl Superavanti Petzl Croll Petzl Basic If you've got these laying around unused, hit me up on email...
  6. J

WANTED: Oversuit 174cm M (Warmbac Center, AV?) + Torch (HP55, Petzl Pixa 3)

Title says it all! I'm new in caving and the only things I'm missing is a second light and a suit! Text me at 0046705454618 or email Jakob.annerdal@gmail.com Thanks