• Descent 298 publication date

Our June/July issue will be published on Saturday 8 June

Now with four extra pages as standard. If you want to receive it as part of your subscription, make sure you sign up or renew by Monday 27 May.

Click here for more

Search results

1. T

Wezzit?

It is indeed Short Drop IanWalker - over to you. Sorry Ian P, it's somebody else's wife and taken by me in 2008! Another pic attached from a different angle.
  2. T

Wezzit?

Don't sneeze for Christ's sake! - even easy caves are not without their hazards...
  3. T

Wezzit?

Black Reef Cave?
  4. T

Wezzit?

Possibly upstream duck in New Goyden?
  5. T

Wezzit?

Is that a clue under the picture...?
  6. T

Wezzit?

Mm., yes must admit that it does look more like a resurgence than a sink! We went in it that day too, diary says there was a lot of water about. Will have to do a recheck! Meanwhile, it's over to you Benfool...
  7. T

Wezzit?

You're nearly correct...
  8. T

Wezzit?

Almost!
  9. T

Wezzit?

Try this - popular area but rarely visited cave I suspect.
  10. T

Wezzit?

Diggers opening up Cupcake...
  11. T

Cryptic caves

Short of inspiration, so over to anyone full of ideas!
  12. T

Cryptic caves

Marble Sink... 'appen?
  13. T

Wezzit?

Correct! The same writing can be seen on this lengthy 35 mins video taken just a few years ago, at around 20 mins in (hope 'open link' works!): Yorkshire, Old Gang : 4 x Mines, Including Brandy Bottle : UK Abandoned Mine Explore - YouTube
  14. T

Wezzit?

The deep water is where it connects to Hard Level.
  15. T

Wezzit?

Received a message from Kay, she was spot-on with her identification! This used to connect with Sir Francis Level in the past before collapses.
  16. T

Wezzit?

Five days and not one suggestion? Doubt whether the message will have been removed. Am inclined then to offer a clue: this is what you'd meet a bit further on...
  17. T

Wezzit?

How about this one? Message was there on Boxing Day 1992!
  18. T

Wezzit?

Priscilla Level , Gunnerside
  19. T

Cryptic caves

Sorry folks, been busy. Would someone else take over please?
  20. T

Cryptic caves

Notts II