3. Ian P

Wezzit?

👍
  4. Ian P

Wezzit?

Close but not quite. Maybe a bit too “niche”. Heres looking the other way
  5. Ian P

Wezzit?

Not great Douk. Its a classic cave but most people don’t experience this view
  6. Ian P

Wezzit?

Not Thor’s cave.
  7. Ian P

Wezzit?

Heres one of an incredibly popular cave, however most cavers won’t have seen this view. (It is horizontal not a shaft)
  8. Ian P

Wezzit?

LKE it is. We had come down Rift Pot and were at the bottom waiting for the LKE team to descend. Over to you rm128
  9. Ian P

Wezzit?

Much grander than Christmas Pot. We came down a different cave to get to this point
  10. Ian P

Wezzit?

Not Juniper. There could be 3 or 4 people on this section of rope at various rebelays
  11. Ian P

Wezzit?

Not in the GG “system” but close by
  12. Ian P

Wezzit?

Not Sell Gill. Both cavers are hanging on rope
  13. Ian P

Wezzit?

Not Meregill
  14. Ian P

Wezzit?

Not Simpsons
  15. Ian P

Wezzit?

Try this
  16. Ian P

Gaping Gill May 24

**Reward offered” The Craven Pothole Club mascot dog (Brian Craven) has been kidnapped by persons unknown. According to Facebook, ( where he has his own profile ), we believe members of the Bradford Pothole Club could be responsible. A reward of lifetime membership to the UK’s premier caving...
  17. Ian P

Gaping Gill May 24

When Marilyn/ bottom of Dis has been rigged, We have done a simple pull through down the top half of Dis, a nice variation.
  18. Ian P

Pete Roe??

Incase you forgot, it is an iPhone 12 ……Pro……..Max, however it is starting to feel a bit dated now 😂
  19. Ian P

Pete Roe??

I think things may become much clearer in the near future 👍
  20. Ian P

**Rock fall** Alum Pot

That was definitely my initial thought but in the end I have gone with a “natural” occurrence (although that “slab” missing is a mystery). Numerous other factors point to a natural event, but yes that slab is a question I cannot answer.