Search results

1. Loki

Expedition training

I wish I had that much spare time on my hands to fit exercise into.
  2. Loki

AI Wezzit

It’s a cracker?
  3. Loki

suggestions for a non-srt trip in North Wales?

Minera quarry caves. Bit far from Bangor though
  4. Loki

Expedition training

Get one of your mates to hold the bag open. Way easier.
  5. Loki

New GEO 'Kingsdale' Suits

For info Cordura is a trade name for a fabric from a single manufacturer. The same fabric is made elsewhere but can’t be called cordura. Like Dyneema which is HMPE anywhere else. Now if someone were to make a cordura type fabric woven from hmpe we’d have a bombproof suit afforded only by those...
  6. Loki

Good caves near PSM? (France)

Rouen is 24/7 on all roads as far as I can make out online. As my van is euro 3 I can’t go anywhere near the place. Will have to drive round to the north.
  7. Loki

Exactly, so is mine.
  8. Loki

We are heading to PSM area in august. Anyone got experience of the Critair zones? How do I sensibly avoid them or conversely does anyone know which sticker I need to buy for my 2006 vivaro? I’m bu99errd if I can find out which euro it is ( I think it’s 4) or if I’m even allowed to drive through...
  9. Loki

AI Wezzit

Escalator rift, ireby?
  10. Loki

Northern Lights

By that I mean I was in Kendal and what I was looking at wasn’t amazing by eye. It was pretty cool still but very pale. If I’d spent 1000’s going somewhere and it looked like that without a camera…. I was under the impression it was amazing colours all the time from what you see in photos.
  11. Loki

Northern Lights

I’d be pretty disappointed if I went to the arctic circle and they looked that pants with the naked eye.
  12. Loki

Northern Lights

Maybe you could enlighten us?
  13. Loki

AI Wezzit

Think I’ve been there mid 90s. Somewhere off division street in Sheffield?? 😆
  14. Loki

AI Wezzit

Correctamundo! Your go!
  15. Loki

AI Wezzit

I see what you did there. No but good thinking.
  16. Loki

AI Wezzit

Think further afield
  17. Loki

Milwr Tunnel?

I’m not exactly sure at the moment. Ucet will probably know though. http://www.ucet.org.uk/ I don’t think the old way in down the gazillion ladders is doable now as there’s been some kind of collapse that’s destroyed the ladders. There’s a couple of other ways in though.
  18. Loki

AI Wezzit

I chose 3 elements from the cave name to make it as nothing sensible came up.
  19. Loki

AI Wezzit

Nope.
  20. Loki

AI Wezzit