Search results

1. kay

AI Wezzit

Whalf Engine Shaft?
  2. kay

AI Wezzit

That train isn’t going to go much further, is it?
  3. kay

Online collection of 430 carabiners

Welcome to ukc!
  4. kay

BCA Council Elections

It happened to me because my email provider changed all their addresses from .co.uk to .com. If anyone else is in the same position, I suggest they check that BCA has got the updated email address.
  5. kay

Online collection of 430 carabiners

We need people to act as repositories of niche knowledge. Saves the rest of us the trouble.
  6. kay

AI Wezzit

Christmas Cracker
  7. kay

Wezzit?

Yep, Scoska it is. Over to you.
  8. kay

Wezzit?

Well, which one are you going for? :) Is that a likeness other people recognise?
  9. kay

Wezzit?

Sorry it's such an excrutatingly bad photo - it's at least three cameras ago.
  10. kay

Wezzit?

Please see if you can keep this going for at least a couple of guesses :)
  11. kay

AI Wezzit

Got it! The lights show the car runs. It was meant to be Runscar and Thistle (because in all honesty who remembers which is which?) but the AI decided the thistle was too unimportant to feature in any of the 12 pictures it offered me. Over to you, Pete.
  12. kay

Wezzit?

Browgill?
  13. kay

AI Wezzit

No, the current state of the car, not the state of the weather. It’s a familiar cave, certainly to northern cavers, the majority of whom will have had a trip through it.
  14. kay

AI Wezzit

Nope, but good thinking. It’s what the lights being on tell you about the state of the car (and I don’t mean flat battery)
  15. kay

AI Wezzit

Clue time. Note that the car has its lights on.
  16. kay

AI Wezzit

It doesnt have to be a cave. I was just being pedantic about Fulk’s attribution of Daimler. But it’s not Gaewern.
  17. kay

AI Wezzit

Not Daimler. (Which is a Hole not a Cave)
  18. kay

AI Wezzit

Not White (Scar).
  19. kay

AI Wezzit

Not quite that straightforward!
  20. kay

AI Wezzit

This should be pretty straightforward too