Search results

1. Mrs Trellis

Little Waterfall Swallet

Does anyone have a link to the results of the SMMC dye tests? I also wonder if t'owd man's in SMMC is from Middlefield Rake.
  2. Mrs Trellis

Very silly pics

3. Mrs Trellis

Friday joke - WARNING - contains swearing.

My wife and I walked past a swanky new restaurant last night. "Did you smell that food?" she said. "It was absolutely incredible, and it is our anniversary tomorrow" she added. "f*** it," I thought. I'll treat her... So I walked her past it again!
  4. Mrs Trellis

Little Waterfall Swallet

Fwiw I think the Waterfall water goes down Linen Dale - possibly/probably joined by the LW water.
  5. Mrs Trellis

Little Waterfall Swallet

Here's to your ultimate victory! 🍻
  6. Mrs Trellis

I went to the doctors and asked what was the best exercise to lose weight. The doctor said, "Just shake your head." I asked him, "How often?" He said, "Whenever someone offers you some food you fat c***!"
  7. Mrs Trellis

A man walks into the Election Office and says to the receptionist, "I would like to put my name forward for the forthcoming elections to be an Independent candidate." The receptionist replied, "Certainly sir. Please fill in this form.'' He was filling the form in and he came to the question...
  8. Mrs Trellis

David William Gill 1941-2024

Spot on Skippy.
  9. Mrs Trellis

David William Gill 1941-2024

RIP "Grotty" We did our Eldon probationer's together down P8 in 1965 iirc (Woolly Bully by Sam the Sham was top of the hit parade then) with EPC stalwarts Jim Kinsman, Soppy, Wacker and Geoff Dobson. We met later after his return to Chinley - he gave the AGM after-dinner lecture on Mulu for...
  10. Mrs Trellis

Very silly pics

11. Mrs Trellis

As I went to order at KFC last night, a vegan stopped me and said, "The chicken you're about to order had a family." I replied, "That's why I'm ordering the family bucket. Nobody is left behind!"
  12. Mrs Trellis

I recently bought a toilet brush…............ To cut a long story short, I'm going back to toilet paper!
  13. Mrs Trellis

A vacuum cleaner salesman knocked on my door. Before I spoke he tipped a bucket of dog shit over my carpet & said, "If this vacuum doesn't remove every trace of it I'll personally eat what's left." I replied, "I hope you're hungry because they cut off my electric this morning!"
  14. Mrs Trellis

Got myself the new King Charles notes
  15. Mrs Trellis

Dr. Tony Boycott

RIP Dr. Boycott. Condolences to all affected by his passing.
  16. Mrs Trellis

Very silly pics

17. Mrs Trellis

Castleton Garland day May 29th 2024

Video from 2023
  18. Mrs Trellis

Castleton Garland day May 29th 2024

As normal for this ancient festival (origin in the pre- Christian era) the main street will be closed after the Visitor Centre car park to the bend after Spital Bridge from about 18-15 to 20-30. Oak'r'nettles!