Search results

1. RobinGriffiths

Cryptic caves

Could well be The Trident in OFD then. I think that's Andy's if correct.
  2. RobinGriffiths

Trouble at t'Cressbrook Mill

Not suggesting this is in the same league or even remotely what's happening in Cressbrook, but that American conspiracy nut is making millions from health supplements. Is it a suggestibility thing, you create an in group, then, pow... grift them with everything you've got?
  3. RobinGriffiths

Trouble at t'Cressbrook Mill

Is she the TV "celeb" then? I thought it would be someone like David Icke or Rolf Harris.
  4. RobinGriffiths

Extracting data from the Web

Node .JS is also good for this kind of stuff.
  5. RobinGriffiths

Lumb Hole

Judging by the blurb on the website, the spring (and woods) are seen as a resource. Presumably they'll need an abstraction license fo that. And who is the mystery ex celebrity?
  6. RobinGriffiths

Underground Golf!

Hmm. https://www.dailypost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/zip-worlds-new-golf-course-24619611
  7. RobinGriffiths

Lumb Hole

Sounds like it's a bunch of yoghurt weaving nutjobs.
  8. RobinGriffiths

Corris Mines

Thanks Chris.
  9. RobinGriffiths

Corris Mines

Thanks for that.
  10. RobinGriffiths

Corris Mines

Is there any access to any of these at the moment? The only things I've done in Corris are Ratgoed, the hole on the other side of the valley containing the crane, and the tourity boaty thing. Although interested in surface remains if there's no underground access.
  11. RobinGriffiths

Cryptic caves

Highly tentative, but in order to get the ball moving again. The Tolkien reference is presumably An Ent. Crown Inn Swallet I can get 'All Rise' from that, but not an Ent as well. However, my super duper Cave-Name-Length-o-matic™ system only came up with that and Piece End Swallet (which looks...
  12. RobinGriffiths

Very silly pics

Abbots Langley - You'll Never Leave!
  13. RobinGriffiths

Alderley Edge new discovery?

Is it the copper, some copper compounds being fungicides?
  14. RobinGriffiths

Best Ever Tory Leadership Song

Surely it's this
  15. RobinGriffiths

Sheep rescue

Probably the one at around SH 5383 5329 if an open, fall-downable stope. Not too deep those. I had a look years ago and found out I couldn't get back out. Not without building a big cairn to stand on anyway. I notice a lot of this land is now open access, even the bit to the south of the...
  16. RobinGriffiths

Friday joke - WARNING - contains swearing.

Just heard, they're just unloading an industrial grade refrigerator at No 10.
  17. RobinGriffiths

Carslwark Oyster bed question

Love that roof photo. I presume this is a brachiopod death bed - maybe sudden anoxic conditions or sudden burial?
  18. RobinGriffiths

Friday joke - WARNING - contains swearing.

Goldfish swims into a bar, and the barman asks 'Why the long faeces?' Experimental meta joke (c)2022
  19. RobinGriffiths

Colin Furze discovers a cave

Must cost a bomb, but then again he does get views in the millions.
  20. RobinGriffiths

Very silly pics

In a nutshell!