Lost it...

Gozzaa

After suffering the delights of the Wind Tunnel in Peak very recently turns out I lost my Pixa 3 light in there. :mad: Its a long shot I know but there's no doubt if you're in there you'll go over it !
I'd be most grateful for its return......
Cheers !

Scud

The Wind Tunnel is a passage that isn't visited that often. You might be better off arranging a visit and go back in there to have a look. Have you let the TSG know, they might ask someone to take a look for you.

Mark Wright

I've not been up the Windtunnel for over 30 years. When Keith (Ben) Bentham dug through Faulty Tower into the Trenches most of the mud ended up being dumped in the Windtunnel. I'd be interested to know what the end of it is like these days.

Mark

Gozzaa

Scud said:
The Wind Tunnel is a passage that isn't visited that often. You might be better off arranging a visit and go back in there to have a look. Have you let the TSG know, they might ask someone to take a look for you.
After experiencing the delight I can fully appreciate why it's not visited often ! Good call though with the TSG, I'll ask a few  :)

Gollum

I'd get in there soon if I was you or you'll have to dig the mud out again on the last section. :yucky:

alastairgott

I'm in peak on Saturday, if I can make a diversion then I will.

If I find it I'll leave it somewhere in the TSG (and let you know), unless you know if the mechanic is out soon.