Author Topic: Excellent fast food outlet at Ingleton  (Read 753 times)

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
Excellent fast food outlet at Ingleton
« on: September 13, 2017, 04:34:38 pm »
Please can I just give a leg up for SEASONS BAKERY at Ingleton?

They're in the grounds of the old Ingleton Middle School - if travelling north on the A65 turn off right (opposite the petrol station) then turn right as if heading for Chapel-le-Dale, the bakery is on the right after about 100 yards.

They have a massive selection of pies, loads of big sandwiches - and they bake great slabs of pizza on large trays. They also serve hot coffee and tea to take away. My weekly bread order comes from there and I was impressed recently when I asked casually whether they make wholemeal rolls and the answer was "No - but I'll make you some!". Everything they sell seems to be generously proportioned; I just had a lamb & veg pasty and it filled even me up (and, believe me, I'm a champion eater).

I'd not want to steer business away from certain well known cafes in the Ingleton area. But, if you want something quick, filling and nice, give Seasons Bakery a try. They're open seven days a week, from 07-00 to 17-00 Monday to Saturday and 08-00 to 16-00 Sunday. It's exactly the sort of local business which makes a village like Ingleton thrive, employing a number of people, so let's try and support it if we can.

This link will give you the idea:

https://www.threepeaksyorkshire.com/seasons-bakery

Offline CatM

• Global Moderator
  • menacing presence
  • YUCPC, BPC
Re: Excellent fast food outlet at Ingleton
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 05:33:44 pm »
Great to know, thanks! Some of those pies look proper yummy.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Offline Long Drop

• player
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:34:39 pm »
We've been in there several times over the last year or so and can only agree; excellent place.  You can usually park right outside the door as well.   :thumbsup:

Offline Ed

• regular
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:48:10 pm »
Indeed

Offline danthecavingman

• forum star
  • Don't follow too close.....
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 09:34:43 pm »
As I'll be passing through Ingleton tomorrow I'll give it a try for lunch, got a couple of bridges to look at over that way, will be worth the detour!

Dan.
You see that Taxus baccata.........that's Yew that is........

Offline Alex

• forum hero
  • BRCC, UWFRA.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 10:07:32 pm »
Great shop, but they don't take Inglesport vouchers. Believe me I tried. I got loads of the buggers, they keep expiring like my kit!
Anything I say is represents my own opinion and not that of a any club/organisation that I am a member of (unless its good of course)

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 05:53:08 am »
 :lol:   :clap2:

Offline danthecavingman

• forum star
  • Don't follow too close.....
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 05:20:40 pm »
Tried a lamb and veg pasty today... phew.... managed it, in two sittings though! Seems like a nice place.

Dan.
You see that Taxus baccata.........that's Yew that is........

Offline Ed

• regular
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 12:42:22 am »
Great shop, but they don't take Inglesport vouchers. Believe me I tried. I got loads of the buggers, they keep expiring like my kit!

Use them on more fry ups......your kit will.last longer as you'll not fit down those tight crawls